Tuesday, July 17, 2012

25th Anniversary Party

On July 3rd, my parents celebrated their 25th anniversary!  I can still remember my sister and I acting as "junior bridesmaids" at their wedding.  It was neat to see some of the guests at the party who were also at their wedding.
My parents have been busy creating an outdoor kitchen off their back patio.  It's absolutely beautiful!!  Tin roof, lots of wood detail, comfy chairs and not just one, but two grills!
The setting........
For the anniversary party, we had a TON of food.  I wasn't able to snap pictures of all of it, but here's what I did get.......
A caprese salad that I made using little pear tomatoes that my sisters grew and homemade, fresh mozzarella from Mazarro's:



My sister-in-law, Erica made two huge batches of homemade pizza dough and she, my sister and her mom were on grill duty as all of our guests made their own individual pizzas.  They were phenomenal!
                                                                                                  
Rockstars of the evening!

Two of my most favorite people!!



And of course, what party would be complete without a little cake, pizzelle's (courtesy of Mrs. B)... and a beer (this was my step-dad's anniversary treat)!
CHEERS!


No comments:

Post a Comment