Monday, May 21, 2012

Veggie Egg Rolls

After perusing my vegetarian cook books all day (yes, I spent the day on and off reading them... between that and watching Harry Potter, my day was complete), I decided to make Asian for dinner.  I read about all of these different kinds of stirfrys and it got my cravings going!  However, I decided that instead of making a stirfry over rice, I would make egg rolls.

Veggie Egg Rolls
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/emerils-vegetarian-egg-rolls-recipe/index.html

I followed this recipe, except that I subbed my own favorite veggies.  I used broccoli, cauliflower, red pepper, carrots and bean sprouts.  They turned out to be delicious!!


I also made egg drop soup from a package that I bought in the Asian aisle and believe it or not, it turned out to be really good!  I definitely recommend it.


Stay tuned for my version of "Meatless Monday" - Vegan style!  Kale is on the menu tonight (as long as I can find it at the farm stand....)!

1 comment:

  1. Yummmmmmmm! I want to make Meatless Monday's part of my week too... Matt, maybe not so much. BUT he might like this!!

    ReplyDelete