Sunday, September 23, 2012

Happy Birthday, Jimmy!

As a belated birthday dinner, JD and I got together with my parents and had a birthday feast!
There were no vegans here... I even splurged and ate shrimp!
I bought delmonico steaks for JD and Jimmy, we made Ina Gartens baked shrimp scampi and I made twice-baked potatoes. It was delicious!!






















































On a side note, my song of the day is by Lifehouse. I love them and saw them in concert in 2002. When my Pandora played this song, I recognized it, but it never hit home until now.
I have allowed my OCD to run the show and trap me in a never-ending loop of fear, doubt and worry. In short, I have been on a sick cycle carousel... And like the song says, I know it will only stop when I make the decision to step off.

No comments:

Post a Comment