Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Inspiration

Song of the day:  The Climb by Miley Cyrus

Moment of beauty:
http://backtoherroots.com/2012/09/17/anytime-fitness-conference-2012-be-inspired-and-be-inspiring/

I have really enjoyed reading Cassie's (the above blogger) daily updates.  Yesterday was an awesome post, that really hit home for me.  I believe that inspiration can come from many different sources, even "ordinary" people can make a difference and possibly change the course of someone's future. 
JD always says to look for smiles... I have to agree.  It makes me feel all warm inside when I make eye contact with a stranger and they smile back - it's like renewing my faith in the human population. 
If only we could hear the stories of the "everyday man"... how they manage to find hope, love, joy and spread peace, instead of all of the horror that is splashed all over the news.  I know I would tune in every day!
Wishing you a very "extra"ordinary day!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment