Monday, September 24, 2012

I feel the winds of change....

With the new season, I feel that I need to clean up my act and maybe break a few bad habits, while instilling some new good ones?  As JD always says, "I feel the winds of change...."
Along with my "song of the day" and "moment of beauty" that keep me focused on positivity, I am starting a "double C" of the day.
I really enjoy having a "coctail hour" every day after work, but my cocktail hour has also turned into, "lazy hour".... I just sit, veg and watch Barefoot Contessa until it's time to make dinner.  Not very productive.
So now I am going to infuse one "C" with another "C"... Chores! 
I'm using another "C" that has been a saving grace for my relationship with JD, so why not use it on myself? - Compromise!
If I want to enjoy a cocktail, than I will while doing a chore!
I think tonight I'll have a mimosa (made with low-sugar/calorie OJ thank-you-very-much) while folding laundry.... and watching BC!  ;)
JD's cocktail hour
Edit:  Make the above-mentioned mimosa, a peach bellini!  The farm stand had these gorgeous peaches that smelled amazing, so 3 peaches, 1 juicer and 5 minutes later, freshly juiced peach juice!!  YUM!!


No comments:

Post a Comment